Monday, October 12, 2009

thankfullness

so last night i found myself up til 2am, just totally awake, so messing around on the computer, to finally give in thinking if i layed down i'd be tired...didn't happen and then found myself up at 7am with grahm this morning. i'm exhausted to say the least..however again i'm at the computer and i'm thankful. know this is random but this is all this tired brain has after 4 hours of sleep. our printer stopped working earlier this week, i dreaded the thought of having to spend more money on something like that (our vaccuum decided to completely quite on us a couple weeks ago). but last night in the middle of doing some stuff, i had to restart the computer and when it came back on, our printer started printing again! i'm reminded of this because it's sitting in front of my face, but i'm so thankful! i know it seems like such an odd thing and maybe small to be excited about, but when you've been given back something so necessary for us right now (we have to print off words for church worship), its a big deal.

what else has been given to me, necessary or not that i've overlooked being thankful for or recognizing it was his hand who's given it? got me thinking....

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo happy you've decided to blog again! I love reading about you and your family. Just the other day, I was thinking about how disconnected I felt from you. It's been so long since I've read about your family. I agree with you that FB is so impersonal! Welocme back! I can't wait to catch up with you again!

    ReplyDelete