Saturday, October 24, 2009

the more i seek you

"the more i seek you" - kari jobe (part of Christ for the Nations Institute) i just found this song today. really like Christ for the Nations, but hadn't heard this. its older, but the live version is just gorgeous! i can't tell you how many times i've listened to this over and over again. i have to admit its the first time in a couple of days that i really felt like i was sitting in his presence REALLY worshipping....i LOOONG to be a part of these type of worship services. (who doesn't i guess right?). but stuff like this video remind me of the passion conference ben and i attended in TN several years back. i could sit in those types of places for days, listening to thousands singing, being a part of creating such a gorgeous sound. anyway. that was just a ramble to say that God presence flows from this song and it was GREAT to have this cross my path today...

take a listen.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't taken the time to keep up with my blogs in the past couple of days, so I just read through your last several posts. First of all, you go girl!..posting like crazy! But also, thanks for all the encouraging and honest posts. I love reading your blog, even though it makes me miss you! keep posting, my friend:)

    ReplyDelete