Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10 random observations

1 - i ran my best of my 3 miles yesterday and did 11 min. miles, completing 3 miles in 33 minutes. i'm not up to running the entire time, but did get 3/4 mile runs in for each mile. needless to say i'm pumped

2 - had dinner tonight with our district superintendent. we're blessed to be serving under such a man of God who genuinely cares for us and how we're doing here and would take time out of his schedule to meet us for dinner in our town. he is encouraging...

3 - several shows make me cry on a regular basis - the biggest loser (which i balled at tonight), grey's anatomy, private practice and so you think you can dance (when the dancing is so beautiful and i'm jealous at the desire to be a part of something like that)

4 - i hate how i feel after some of those shows when it brings forth grief and i feel myself sliding away from a good day.

5 - i desperately need a chiropractic appointment

6 - i would love the cleaning fairy to come tonight while i'm sleeping

7 - i'm looking forward the district ladies retreat next month in myrtle beach

8 - i wish i would loosen up some more...no, actually i wish i would feel comfortable enough to let out what's underneath sometimes...i'm much stiffer on the outside than i really am

9 - my sons follow in their father's accident proneness steps (yes those are all words and make sense)

10 - HE created my inmost being and knit me together, took time out of his universe to say my name and think me important enough. gave me thought and crafted me by hand. (that's a good one!)

1 comment:

  1. Again, so proud of you for #1 :) You're doing incredible!

    As for number 6, let me know if that happens. I need her to come to my apartment next :)

    And as for number 10, I was greatly encouraged by that! What a great reminder!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete