Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let This Be It!

Yesterday I made a few observations that i wanted to share, then i'll get to the title of my post:
1 - It seems really weird to have hired landscaping people still mowing green grass as I pass businesses, it's December!
2 - People in the south truly ARE much more friendly or God is forming a relationship with the lady at the post office we see several times a week after she talked to me about us getting into our new location and then before i left said "let me know when you get in there if you guys need any help, ok? really."
3 - ok, there was a third, and no i can't remember it...so sad.

Now to my title. ben talked with our realtor who is handling our home in MI. and we had a third showing on the house today! praying that God lets this be it!!! That they make an offer and we can get out from underneath it...hope we have an offer heading our way within the next couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, I linked to your blog from Jamie's and just wanted to say hello! I'll be praying that your house sells!

    ReplyDelete