Wednesday, September 1, 2010

coffee and conversation

i love the simple things in life. how just sitting outside and having coffee with a friend can refresh your soul you know? feel like our life can be such hecticness sometimes, week to week things fill the schedule, and tonight i felt like i stepped out of my world for 3 hrs. and was able to sit, relax, and breathe a little. i was reminded by it how rare that is for me these days. how much i need it in my life. i watched ben play with the boys tonight (well we all wrestled for awhile..but i first observed some pretend fighting technique :) haha and i thought this is what life is about! i don't want to lose this ever! i pray i see and live these moments for what they are, that i take the time to soak them in cause they are passing so quickly....it's amazing how refreshed my soul can feel after some coffee and conversation with a friend!

i know planning is important, future, the big picture has tremendous value (especially for me :)..but God don't let me look so much ahead that i forget to look where I am and enjoy where I'm at. and thank you for my family...i couldn't love them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment